Beachfront Caicias Villas is an awesome boutique resort on Long Bay Beach
Enjoy your water sports activities at oceanfront Caicias Villas!
Being kitesurfers and kite foilers we know what the perfect kite and beach vacation should look like. We found the ideal location at Long Bay Beach on Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. The oceanfront boutique resort is named after the Greek God for Northeast wind “CAICIAS”. The villas are built in a contemporary Caribbean style mixed with European taste.
Cacias Villas is set within 2,2 acres of tropical vegetation and is a gated property positioned directly on the beach. The fabulous three-mile long white sandy beach of Long Bay is away from the big tourist hassle. It has year-round water temperatures of about 82F°/28C°. Moreover, the steady winds, as well as shallow waters, make this spot a renowned paradise for kiteboarding and hydrofoiling.
In addition to its unique position in Long Bay, we implemented all our ideas and experiences as water sports enthusiasts. The concept of Caicias Villas creates perfect homes for active vacations.
Come and see for yourself, you will adore this beauty just like we do!
Enjoy this peaceful island escape
Our boutique resort positioned on the beach guarantees unforgettable water sports holidays
Perfect kiteboarding at Long Bay:
- Mile-long white sandy beach
- No shoes needed
- Constant winds, without big gusts
- Side-on or onshore winds
- Shallow, clear, turquoise blue waters with hardly any waves – perfect for beginners as well as advanced kiters and foilers who want to learn a new move
- Caribbean warm water all year round
- Perfect wind conditions almost all year round (Kiting season – October until August)
Perfect kitefoiling at Caicias Villas:
- White sandy beach directly in front of the villas to pump up and launch your kites
- Two self-launch and landing poles
- Outdoor showers and facilities to rinse and dry sports equipment
- Designated areas to store your boards and kites
- Sunbeds and chairs directly at the beach under palm trees and umbrellas making it ideal for family and friends who do not kite
- Keyless entry – each villa has pin-code-locked doors, so no worries about keeping keys safe when you are on the water