Hang Loose in Caicias Villas and Discover Turks and Caicos
Beautiful by Nature!
The Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI), a British Overseas Territory, are situated 570 miles southeast of Miami and consist of around 40 islands and cays. Providenciales, with a surface of about 37 square miles, is the most developed island and is world-renowned for its beautiful beaches.
Constant easterly breezes ensure pleasant temperatures year-around, with the coolest months (December through April) averaging in the 70s °F in the winter and the warmest months averaging in the low 90s °F in the late summer. An average annual rainfall of 40 inches assures us plenty of sunny days with consistent trade winds from November to July.
Also on windless days there are plenty of things to do in TCI. Why not go on a day-trip to the neighboring islands North or Middle Caicos. Explore other sides of TCI, enjoy a sunset cruise, go snorkelling or deep-sea fishing, play a round of golf, take a stroll on beautiful Grace Bay Beach. The opportunities are endless!
- Language: English.
- Currency: US$. Visa and MasterCard are commonly accepted. ATM machines are accessible at several locations on the island.
- Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time or GMT-5. Same as New York City.
- Electricity: 110 volt/60 cycle, suitable for US appliances.
- The American style IGA supermarket as well as Graceway Gourmet offer good natural as well as organic food and wine shopping.
- Many excellent restaurants for every budget are available.
- Grace Bay offers various shopping areas, a pharmacy.
- Well known car rental companies are available at the airport.
- Practically all water related sport activities are available on the island – kiteboarding, windsurfing, kitefoiling, parasailing, kayaking, SUP stand-up-paddling, sailing, jet skis, fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, sunset cruises etc
- Horseback riding at the beach of Long Bay
- 18 hole golf course including tennis courts nearby
For further information please visit: https://www.visittci.com
Caicias Villas at Long Bay are about a 25-minute drive from the International Airport of Providenciales.
International flights to Providenciales (PLS):
- American Airlines from Miami (MIA)
- Delta from Atlanta, New York (JFK) and Boston (BOS)
- Jet Blue from New York (JFK) and Boston (BOS)
- US Air from Charlotte (CLT)
- United Air/Continental from Newark (EWR)
- Air Canada from Toronto (YYZ), Montreal (YUL) and Halifax (YHZ)
- West Jet from Toronto (YYZ)
- British Airways from London