Please read our Terms and Conditions
Caicias Villas – Rental Terms and Conditions
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. No refunds will be granted for late arrivals or early departures.
Caicias Villas is a non-smoking property and pets are not allowed.
Rates are per night per villa in US$; an additional 12% Government Tax is charged on all accommodations. Minimum stay is 4 nights.
The maximum number of guests per unit is restricted by the unit bed configuration. Any additional guest that exceeds the occupancy limitation is subject to prior approval and a US$40 per night per person will be charged.
Rates include the final cleaning fee. Additional housekeeping is available at extra cost upon request to the property manager
Reservations require a 50% advance payment. Full payment is due 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Reservations made within 60 days of scheduled arrival are due in full at the time of booking. Payment can be done by bank transfer or credit card.
Damages will be charged against credit card upon departure.
Cancellations must be made in writing:
- exceeding 90 days prior to check-in date a 100% refund
- between 60 to 90 days prior to check-in date 75% refund
- between 30 to 60 days prior to check-in date 50% refund
- less than 30 days no refund (for all reasons incl. hurricane, illness, etc.) – 100% forfeit
We strongly recommend that your travel insurance covers cancellation fees.
Kindly understand that no compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, internet or telephone service nor for failure or breakdown of appliances including air conditioners, as well as for the non-availability of the use of the swimming pool, hot tub, gym or golf putting green. Caicias Villas will make utmost attempt to repair or replace any item as soon as possible. Please report any damages or malfunction of the equipment to the property manager.
The renter shall keep the property clean and all furnishings in good order. Any garbage must be placed in the waste containers provided. All appliances are only to be used for their intended purpose. When leaving the property, please ensure that the villa is always secured.
The renter acknowledges that physical damage to any part of the property is the renter’s responsibility. Any additional costs which may arise during the renter’s stay, including unreported damages or related costs, will be charged against the renter’s credit card.
Caicias Villas cannot be held responsible or liable for:
- Loss, damage or costs caused by any event beyond our control. This includes but is not limited to strikes, riots, civil commotion’s, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions, aircraft grounding or delay, closure of airports etc.
- Loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or the renter’s guests.
- For injuries sustained by the renter or the renter’s guests when using the swimming pool or hot tub, and the renter will indemnify Caicias Villas from any actions resulting from injuries to renter or renter’s guests.
- Any harm or injuries which may come to gym users as a result of their undertaking within the gym facilities.
- The renter or the renter’s guests for any illness, accidents, damages, death, costs or injury caused on the Caicias Villas property, in the rental units, the gardens, the swimming pool, hot tube, gym or at the beach particularly when practicing water sports.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the renter and the renter’s guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises and its facilities.
All children must be supervised at all times and not enter the pool without constant adult supervision. Additionally, children are not to play without supervision in the landscaping, the golf putting green, the gym or with any of the furnishings. The renter alone is responsible for their child’s safety. Caicias Villas is not childproofed and requires children to be constantly supervised.