Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. No refunds will be granted for late arrivals or early departures.
Caicias Villas is a non-smoking property and pets are not allowed.
Rates are per night per villa in US$; an additional 12% Government Tax is charged on all accommodations (subject to change without notice). The minimum stay is 5 nights; except holiday season: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
The maximum number of guests per unit is restricted by the unit bed configurations. Any additional guest that exceeds the occupancy limit is subject to prior approval and US$50 per night per person will be charged.
A one-time final cleaning fee is included in the nightly rates. Additional housekeeping is available at extra cost upon request to the property manager.
Reservations require a 25% advance payment. Full payment is due 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Reservations made within 30 days of scheduled arrival are due in full at the time of booking. Payment to be done via credit card or by bank transfer to the business account of Carova Ltd, owner of Caicias Villas.
Damages will be charged against credit cards upon departure.
Cancellations must be made in writing:
- a deposit of 25% of your net rental amount is required to confirm your booking
- the remaining amount (75% plus taxes) is due 30 days prior to your arrival
- you can cancel your reservation up to 31 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit amount less a cancellation fee of $150
- no refunds for cancellations will be made within 30 days prior to scheduled occupancy or for Christmas and New Year’s bookings
- unless your trip is canceled, or you are unable to travel due to Covid 19 we offer 100% credit of payments for future bookings at Caicias Villas
We strongly recommend that your travel insurance covers cancellation fees.
Kindly understand that no compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, internet, or telephone service nor for failure or breakdown of appliances including air conditioners, as well as for the non-availability of the use of the swimming pool, whirlpool, gym or golf putting green. Caicias Villas will make the utmost attempt to repair or replace any item as soon as possible. Please report any damages or malfunction of the equipment to the property manager.
Out of consideration for other full-paying guests, it is not possible to accommodate friends during the day in the beach, pool, gym, and putting green area of Caicias Villas. Each villa has one dedicated parking place. Visiting guests are requested to park their car outside of the premises.
The renter shall keep the property clean and all furnishings in good order. Any garbage must be placed in the waste containers provided. All appliances are only to be used for their intended purpose. When leaving the property, please ensure that the villa is always secured.
The renter acknowledges that physical damage to any part of the property is the renter’s responsibility. Any additional costs which may arise during the renter’s stay, including unreported damages or related costs, will be charged against the renter’s credit card.
All villas are equipped with air conditioning units; please make sure that windows/louvers and doors are closed when running the a/c. In addition, please turn the air conditioning OFF when you leave your room or villa. Kindly be advised that the villas’ a/c consumption is metered. If your daily allotment of 9kw per unit is exceeded, a surcharge will be billed to your credit card. 9kw per unit allows each unit to be run for a total of 9 hours each day.
Caicias Villas cannot be held responsible or liable for:
- Loss, damage, or costs caused by any event beyond our control. This includes but is not limited to strikes, riots, civil commotion, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions, aircraft grounding or delay, closure of airports, etc.
- Loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or the renter’s guests.
- For injuries sustained by the renter or the renter’s guests when using the swimming pool or hot tub, and the renter will indemnify Caicias Villas from any actions resulting from injuries to renter or renter’s guests.
- Any harm or injuries which may come to gym users as a result of their undertaking within the gym facilities.
- The renter or the renter’s guests for any illness, accidents, damages, death, costs, or injury caused on the Caicias Villas property, in the rental units, the gardens, the swimming pool, hot tube, gym, or at the beach particularly when practicing water sports.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the renter and the renter’s guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises and its facilities.
All children must be supervised at all times and not enter the pool and whirlpool without constant adult supervision. Additionally, children are not to play without supervision in the landscaping, the golf putting green, the gym, or with any of the furnishings. The renter alone is responsible for their child’s safety. Caicias Villas is not childproofed and requires children to be constantly supervised.